Sales Operations and Business Intelligence Manager - London
- Full Time
Sales Operations and Business Intelligence Manager - Media
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large and high profile media company!
This position partners with the sales organization define and execute on sales effectiveness initiatives, process improvements and analyze sales performance metrics to support Leadership decision making.
A background in one of the following is ideal:-
B2b Subscription business, Telecoms, mobile, information, media, internet services, ecommerce, marketing services
- Identify and Operationalize Sales Process best practices and operating rhythm - such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) adoption, account planning, forecasting etc.
- Manage the maintenance of the Sales Tool and identify enhancements needed to support sales processes, customer insights and feedback capture, forecasting and pipeline management needs
- Improve data quality
- Subject matter expert on sales processes and capability tools - collaborating and supporting global sales team
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures
- Assists in the execution and administration of the sales compensation plans and special incentives (such as sales campaigns)
- Identifies industry best practices and technologies for field sales force management and coordinating implementation these practices as appropriate
Sales Performance Analysis
- Identify and analyze sales performance metrics for Agency Global Sales team
- Provide business intelligence and analytics to senior sales management and global sales teams to bring insight into performance metrics
- Develop reports to capture customer insights, feedback and trends
- Define operating rhythm for KPIs reviews
Essential skills / experience required:-
- Very strong analytical skills AND interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Salesforce.com knowledge, including user admin, custom objects, etc
- Sales Process Management, Sales Enablement Tools
- Motivating and managing in a fast paced environment
- University/college degree required or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in business operations, sales or related experience, primarily in the area of project management and implementing process improvement.
- Work experience using and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience of working in a matrix environment and multiple stakeholder groups from different functions within a business.
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships and diverse virtual teams across a variety of locations.
If you are interested in launching a high profile and leading organisation can demonstrate experience within salesforce and business intelligence, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to