Trainee Commercial Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
The trainee commercial analyst role will be based in the management accounts team and will be to support the senior commercial analyst with details sales analysis.
Initially a 12 month contract will be offered to the successful candidate, however this may well turn into a permanent placement in the future.
A well established, international household brand company with several manufacturing sites across the world are looking for a new member of the accountancy team for a minimum period of 12 months and possibly going permanent in the future. Their Liverpool head office boasts state of the art offices and offer excellent employee benefit packages.
Based in the city centre, this company benefits from central transport links.
The 12 month Trainee Commercial Analyst position will be responsible for:
- Preparation and presentation of financial information
- Analysis of sales performance and production of future forecasts
- Monthly financial evaluations
- Production of KPI packs
- Provide financial support to national sales executives
- Assist with budgeting and forecasts.
The Trainee Commercial Analyst will have:
- Previous experience providing financial analysis of some level - essential
- An Accounting and Finance degree or be actively studying CIMA or ACCA (or both) - essential
- At least intermediate rated Excel (pivot tables and VLOOKUP's) - essential
- Effective communication and organisation - essential
- Experience within manufacturing or distribution - advantageous
- Up to £25000
- 25 days annual leave
- State of the art offices
- Great transport links
- Excellent employee benefit package