West Hampstead Property Company
up to £30k
A fantastic property company near West Hampstead is looking for a proactive and highly organised Accounts Assistant to join their successful organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess Purchase and Sales Ledger experience together with reconciliations and client accounting for the lettings business.
You will need to be a confident team player with a 'can-do’ attitude.
Our client feels it is key to their success to ensure their employees work in a happy environment and so they offer a competitive salary and exciting benefits package.
Key responsibilities in this Accounts Assistant role include:
- Purchase ledger - multiple companies
- Sales ledger - multiple companies - including chasing arrears
- Bank reconciliations
- Client accounting including direct debit collection/administration and landlord/contractor payments
- Analysis of turnover
- VAT returns
- End of month management accounts
- Adhoc analysis/tasks
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant, preferably within the property industry
- Purchase and Sales ledger experience
- Experience of bank reconciliations and client accounting
- Experience of service charge accounts
- Excellent organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Proactive team player
- Flexible, professional and hard working with a can-do attitude
- Living a commutable distance from West Hampstead
Sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'DH - Accounts Assistant’
Thank you for reading this Accounts Assistant job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.