Merchandising Assistant - London
A premium fashion brand is looking for a Merchandising Assistant to join their team in their Central London Head Office. This is a great opportunity for a recent Graduate looking to kick start their Merchandising career with a renowned British retailer. This brand is under new ownership, and seeking proactive talent to join their expanding business.
Your primary role as a Merchandising Assistant will be assisting the Merchandiser to plan and effectively forecast orders to maximise product availability and drive sales.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Reviewing Sales and Stock data on a weekly basis, and provide insight to the Merchandiser on delivering margin targets
- Conducting regular departmental analyses to share with the Merchandiser
- Control stock intake and stock levels in line with company targets and to maximise availability
- Maintain 100% accuracy during the product setup process and throughout the season
- Carry out website checks to ensure the range looks visually desirable
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business.
If you're an Merchandising Assistant, Allocator or a Graduate with a fashion degree or equivalent looking for a new challenge in London to progress your Merchandising career, this could be the next move for you.
If you are interested in becoming a Merchandising Assistant with a premium fashion business, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q103182!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.