Account Manager - Corporate Accomodation
SITU assists business traveller's and companies relocating their staff globally to source, book and manage temporary accommodation; delivered through their unique in-house technology and award-winning customer service.
They are looking for an account manager to join their growing team in Exeter and want to hear from anyone who thrives in a busy environment, loves daily variety in their job and excels at delivering outstanding solutions to clients' all over the world.
Being an account manager at SITU means making bookings across the UK, Europe and worldwide to a client or traveller brief; ensuring that every detail is considered on their behalf and communicated clearly to all parties involved. An account manager is responsible for the commercial success of new and existing accounts, ensuring that all opportunities are realised and developed in line with personal and company revenue targets.
- Responsible for managing a defined set of accounts where sales opportunities have been identified.
- Delivery of SITU's full account management services to defined existing clients where revenue opportunities have been previously identified.
- Maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with clients by regular contact, meetings and discussions.
- Oversee each designated account and will be the first point of contact for clients and bookers within the account.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels, with a passion for delivering first class customer service, an outgoing and strong personality, and the energy and commitment to deal with the wide range of tasks that come up every day
- Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts/clients to ensure revenue opportunities are maximized and the clients see a clear benefit from the accommodation solutions provided
- Maintain a clear log of activities and issues with the client via SITU's in-house CRM
- Maintain a clear organisation chart for the client
- Deliver presentations
- Attend meetings with clients
- Collect guest feedback
- Stay up to date with competitor's products
- Support the Commercial Director, where required, in the collation of data for reporting purposes
- Maintains regular contact with the bookers and key buying points within the client accounts.
- Sales, administration or customer service experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player
- Polished customer service and communication skills
- Estate Agency, Travel or Hospitality Backgrounds would work well
To be put forward to the role click APPLY to attach your CV
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.