Mixed Tax Assistant - Top 20 Firm
4 days left
- Full Time
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top 20 Firm based in Central London, to recruit a Mixed Tax Assistant who possesses a proactive mindset with an eagerness to learn as well as good communication skills both verbal and written, and an accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA).
Full ATT study support is available to the successful candidate.
In this role your main responsibility will be to prepare accounts and tax returns and to provide professional and organised support to the Private Clients team.
You will work on a varied portfolio of clients including:
- Partners in professional firms
- Entrepreneurial clients
- High net worth individuals
- Non-UK resident clients
- Non-UK domiciled clients
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Prepare tax returns and deal with the annual compliance work for the individual clients on your portfolio and deal with tax computations, tax returns and tax reserves for partnerships
- Work with other team members and report to managers and partners within the team
- Provide support to others in the team as necessary and provide high quality work in a timely fashion
- Identify opportunities and assist managers and partners with advisory work
If you would like to know more about this Mixed Tax Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.