Business Development Director
4 days left
- Full Time
To develop the overall strategic and operational sales, marketing and customer relationship activities within the southern territory. Taking responsibility for the team reaching achievable targets and becoming part of the Senior Management team attending Board meetings.
• To develop and take ownership of the strategic sales and marketing plan.
• To act as a Brand ambassador at all levels communicating services and business ethics effectively at all levels
• To maximise the potential within the whole of the territory.
• To drive increased revenue from sale of services and added value services
• Supporting the Marketing and Sales promotions driven by company
• Be the key contact for supporting the National quality and customer satisfaction survey analysing results and making recommendations
• Maintain good understanding of the market place and the competitors offering nationally and locally
• Build profitable referral partnerships
• Act as the key contact for existing business relationship partners
• Work with central office staff and Licensees using their knowledge and experience and sharing ideas
• Leading, coaching and mentoring the direct line reports to ensure they have the knowledge skills and attitude to achieve company aims.
• Carry out monthly 1.2.1 meetings and annual appraisals.
• Manage staff in line with HR policies and practice.
Qualifications and experience required for this role
• Educated to degree level
• Exceptional relationship manager, with demonstrable track record of winning and retaining new business at a senior level.
• Marketing knowledge and experience.
• Experience and understanding of the SME market place.
• Articulate and be a real Brand ambassador able to deliver key strategic pitches, represent the company at all levels and truly live and breathe the Company culture and ethics.
• Strong management experience
• Strong numeracy skills and analytical skills