Digital Planning and reporting manager
The Planning and Reporting manager will provide effective planning, budgeting & generation of accurate and consistent forecasts across the customers digital activity. You will provide robust reporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of our digital channels and you will use insightful data. You will also evaluate the performance self serve initiatives/campaigns against volume and financial targets, using insight to drive strategic direction, planning and recovery implementation.
- Support the Head of Web Analytics & Planning in the generation of accurate and consistent forecasts/plans to support business planning cycles.
- Analyse to determine how a differing mix of Digital engagement, channels and cohorts of customer segments will impact Digital forecasts and plans
- Develop suitable reporting mechanisms to track performance against plans
- Ensure adequate checks and controls are in place to provide accuracy of data and confidence in reporting
- Provide analysis and insight to understand the impact of planned or implemented changes upon Digital self serve volumes
You must be highly proficient in numerical & analytical skills to identify, develop and deliver clear value, experience within Digital within a consumer led environment is key so you are able to clearly articulate trends and understand our customer. We would expect you to be driven by results and able to offer strong support to this ever critical business unit.