Information Security Consultant - Internal Role
I have an opportunity for an Information Security Consultant to join a leading Financial Services business who are looking to add robustness to their Information Security consulting. You will be the SME when it comes to Information Security in the UK working as part of a team offering Security Consulting services to project teams and senior managers.
This is an internal role for an insurance business.
Skills for Information Security Consultant:
- Strong track record as an Information Risk & security Manager
- Knowledge around IT Security assessments
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO 27001 standards
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, PCI-ISA etc.
Expectations of the Information Security Consultants:
- Review and assess IT Security Controls across the business
- Work with the UK business responding to enquires for advice & support
- Identify and analyse business / technical security concerns across projects and suppliers
- Develop and communicate metrics concerning Security Policies, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA etc.
As the Information Security Consultant, you will be an expert when it comes to information security, ISO 27001, emerging risks and ISMS. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to show your knowledge in the Information Risk & Security space.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach Information Risk & Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on or