TELECOMS Business Development - Telcoms Consultancy
TELECOMS Business Development - City - Telcoms Consultancy Job CJX11933 City Of London
Job Vacancy Description
Business Development - City - Telcoms Consultancy Job City Of London OTE £ 80000
Our client is a very well established supplier of corporate Telecoms solutions in the City of London. A privately-owned business that concentrates on excellent customer service, it has very low customer churn and has strong net new growth in its base.
In recent years this reseller has seen a 60% increase in sales revenues by embracing the provision of fixed line, voice and data in unified comms solutions. Currently expanding its workforce to meet increased demand, they are urgently looking to recruit experienced new business field sales consultants. Naturally a successful sales track record is a must, the greatest personal assets you have will also centre around integrity and customer focus.
Business Development Executive - Voice Solutions
- Identify prospective clients and develop new business opportunities
- Engage with high level executives/managers/decision makers within prospect accounts to present business solutions
- Close business to meet or exceed sales goals
- Negotiate prices and contracts with customers in accordance with the businesses commercial strategy to deliver maximum contract value
- Plan and implement strategy for achieving business development and growth targets
- Use internal resources and be highly proficient in presenting the products and Services
- Engage in all campaign and promotional activity to increase the volume of sales in the portfolio at the targeted profitable level
- Develop and build contacts at all levels within the prospect/customer base
- A minimum of 1-2 years selling Voice solutions
- A superb track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of sales and negotiation in a commercial B2B environment
- Experience within the SIP, Hosted Voice & UC
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to close business opportunities
- Demonstrable ability to uncover business opportunities
- Commercial skills and general business acumen including understanding margins and factors which affect the achievement of targets
- Team Player
- A technical background
- Personal effectiveness including good time management and self-motivation
- Business analysis skills
- Self-confidence to deal with senior level decision makers
- A positive, can-do attitude, with the desire and drive to work within a competitive industry
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong work ethic / Drive
- Tenacious and Resilient
- Able to work under pressure
This company prides itself on providing a solid reliable long term relationship with its clients, and so the environment does NOT suit overly aggressive short term sales people. This company is one of the rising stars in this area and as the sales team expands, there are many personal opportunities to advance rapidly through the team structure.
The ideal candidate will want to make a long term career commitment, enjoying being part of a team mentality, striving towards common goals.
The company is offering a good basic salary, achievable goals, car allowance and expenses, with a healthy accelerated commission plan, based on Total Order Values.
Business Development - City - Telcoms Consultancy Location
This role is based near City Of London
Business Development - City - Telcoms Consultancy Overall Package / OTE
Ref Job CJX11933
Job Role Business Development - City - Telcoms Consultancy Telecommunications
Job Location City Of London
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms sector recruitment and have placed over 1700 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment.