IFA - Independent Financial Adviser - No Clients Required
An outstanding opportunity has arose with one of the UK’s leading, award winning Independent Financial Organisations who are looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to provide financial advice to an existing client bank.
You will build and develop trusted relationships with the current and potential clients, providing personal and bespoke financial planning and wealth management advice. You will be passionate about the service you provide, demonstrating personal care and attention to provide individual and tailored solutions that exceed our client expectations. You will have detailed knowledge and understanding of the market, products and regulations, providing trusted and valuable expertise, to ensure the clients’ hopes and ambitions take shape whilst providing peace of mind.
You will have:
- Diploma (Dip PFS, Level 4) or equivalent, preferably Chartered status
- The ability to build and maintain long term client relationships on a fee basis
- A proven track record through successful past performance in advisory roles
- The ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and ability to effectively communicate a wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
Technical skills and attributes:
- Background knowledge of investments, protection and retirement planning.
- Ability to identify and manage opportunities through an understanding of products, funds, markets and relevant financial instruments.
- Experience of dealing with clients on the telephone within the Financial Service sector.
- Proficient in technology and web based applications and or programs.
- Ability to produce industry compliant client communications.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work and display self-discipline
The remuneration package is second to none, a highly competitive base salary, with no upper limit depending on your situation, uncapped OTE and a highly comprehensive package of benefits. Please get in touch immediately if you want to take your career and advice to the highest level.