Nursery Nurse - BRISTOL UNIVERSITY
3 days left
- Full Time
Bristol University Day Nursery has an opening available for a talented Nursery Nurse to support either the 2 - 3’s age group or to work in the vibrant Preschool Room. This not for profit Day Nursery provides children with a fun and stimulating Childcare experience. Set out in 2 converted Victorian buildings, the children have plenty of space to play and take part in engaging activities. The nursery also provides a well equipped garden where the children are encouraged spend time out doors, whatever the weather!
We are looking for a motivated Nursery Nurse with the following:
• A minimum Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
• Experience supporting Nursery aged children with their learning and development
• Ability to take responsibility for children’s safeguarding and welfare
• Excellent Communication and Team Working skills
• Solid understanding of the EYFS Curriculum
A salary ranging starting at £16,289 per annum is available for the successful Nursery Nurse including a very generous holiday allowance which includes extended bank holidays and the Christmas week.