4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an award winning telecommunications solutions company that’s is looking to recruit a Finance Controller on a permanent basis. They have a supportive culture and pride themselves on investing in their staff and infrastructure to support the growth of the business. This is a fast paced and ambitious company which will grow organically.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for the control of all finance aspects relating to this group. Additionally, you will be an active business partner working with sales, operations, marketing and HR to contribute to company strategy, ensuring the next phase of growth. Constant review of processes and controls will be important.
Key duties include:
- Creating monthly cash flows, budgets and forecasts for the business
- Engage in cost saving activities
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Administer company-wide commission plans
- Provide leadership to the Finance department through exhibiting the skills and attributes of a leader in the finance team
- Identification of improvements required in working capital processes to reduce days of cash within internal cycles
- Manage external audit process
- Manage one direct report and display motivational and developmental characteristics
- Carry out any other project/ ad hoc tasks
The company is looking for a dedicated, hardworking individual. Valuable personal qualities will include:
- Graduate calibre
- Qualified Accountant or passed finalist
- Up to date technical knowledge
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- A "can do" attitude
- Systems literate (especially advanced Excel), preferably with experience of Great Plains and MS Dynamics CRM. Able to learn new systems quickly
- Comfortable dealing with Senior Management
- Sense of humour!
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a company that offers career progression and exposure to senior management
To apply you must have more than 2 years’ experience in a Financial Controller role. If you are interested in applying please send a cover letter to Tom highlighting your relevant experience in relation to this role.