Admin Team Leader - IFA
4 days left
- Full Time
Due to the continued ongoing growth of this Chartered Financial Planning practice, a new position has been created for an Administration Team Leader to join the team.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for day to day management of other administrators
- Assist the financial advisers with the administration required during the client journey including liaising with providers, IO and provider submissions, problem solving and keeping client files up to date
- Routinely and consistently follow FCA procedures and compliance requirements, as published, suggesting improvements whenever appropriate.
- Prioritise and take proactive responsibility for own workload in accordance with the published procedures, including taking ownership of tasks and enquiries, identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Produce management information and reports from the back office system and providers to support the Partners managing the administration process
- Keep advisers up dated with progress towards agreed deadlines, and communicate clearly in all directions on work related matters
- Responsible for general running of the office administration (including stationary, supplies etc)
- Providing support to trainees
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, support with further industry qualifications and a friendly working environment.
Apply today for further information!