Multi Skilled Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Local Norwich Opportunity
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced multi skilled engineer to join a smashing family run business with an enviable reputation in Norfolk. This employer is a market leader within its field with several sites UK wide. With expansion very much on the cards, they are seeking an engineer to join the small team at their Norfolk site.
· The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience within a manufacturing environment.
· Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline, with the highest standard of Mechanical and Electrical engineering knowledge.
· Experience of DSEAR Regulations would be an advantage.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Excellent organisational skills to ensure the team achieve desired goals and tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· A proven track record in the delivery of significant engineering tasks.
Candidates will have the following:
· Strong both electrically and mechanically with 17th Edition
· PLC's control
· 3 Phase, Motors and Invertors.
· Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
· It is essential that candidates have a sound knowledge of PLC controls, candidates without PLC experience will not be considered.
The engineer will benefit from:
· Excellent career prospects
· Investment in engineer and long term career
· Opportunity to work on projects and get involved in continuous improvement
Salary £38k - £45k depending upon experience
Please send CV's and covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction.