New opportunity not to be missed! Young’s has a unique opportunity available for a Retail Trainer to join the team. In this role you will work as a key business partner with our General Managers and Operations Managers within Young’s to develop our people and add value to our pubs through delivery of our Company vision.
Pubs have been at the very heart of Young’s since the Company was established in 1831, and today we have over 170 pubs and hotels, from contemporary vibrant pubs to small warm and friendly traditional favourites at the heart of their community.
Our pubs provide our customers with a well-balanced and exciting choice of both food and drink, and our award winning design approach is unique to each pub & hotel. Our food offer reflects our emphasis on high quality seasonal British food, locally sourced and prepared in-house. Our pubs deliver individual menus according to the needs of their community and customer base. We believe in developing our people to delight our customers.
What are the responsibilities of theRetail Trainer?
- Delivery of customer service and product knowledge training to our pub teams - working with General Managers to develop their teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience and supporting the Company values and vision
- Supporting and delivering sales and productivity training to our pub teams
- Supporting investment training from planning stages through to delivery and post opening review and feedback
- Working with General Managers to ensure the delivery of great Team Member to Supervisor inductions and supporting the ongoing development needs of these roles
- Delivery and support of our Essence of Young’s roadshows alongside Operations Managers
- Building relationships with management and individuals in the business to participate and take ownership for their personal development and lifelong learning
- Attend Assistant Manager reviews with Operations Managers to facilitate ongoing development for individuals on our Career Pathway
- Delivery of our leadership courses for Supervisors and Assistant Managers
- Supporting the L&D Managers with projects and company initiatives as the arise
What do we look for in a Retail Trainer?
- Someone who is passionate about people development and learning and training
- A drive to develop themselves and others to achieve success
- Understanding of service expectations & the operational requirements of running a successful pub business
- A proactive approach to work responsibilities & is confident in planning their priorities & ensuring their successful delivery
- Someone who strives to deliver results and thrives on measuring their own success and that of the teams they work with
We offer ourRetail Trainer a fantastic benefits package!
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm we offer £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, travel expenses, BUPA and Stakeholder Pension – 20% discount in all Young’s and Geronimo pubs & hotels, and as part of an award winning Pub Company a great opportunity to personally develop.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a multiple award winning company as our Retail Trainer.