Junior Finance Analyst - Luxury Fashion
The HQ of a well-known, global Luxury Fashion group is seeking an ambitious Junior Finance Analyst to join its UK Finance team based in Central London.
- Daily and weekly reporting of company performance across various sites, highlighting trends to improve business profitability.
- Development of reporting and tracking to highlight key performance trends (weekly and monthly)
- Provide weekly analysis of revenue for trade meetings.
- Support key tracking of new site performance
- Providing analytical support for the regular pricing and competitor meetings.
- Ensure monthly reporting is completed timely and accurately, developing the reporting in-line with changing business priorities.
- Heavy involvement in short term and longer term customer volume and yield forecasting.
- Support in the annual budget process, helping to ensure this is delivered in agreed timescales.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- First or 2:1 degree educated
- Studying CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent) or keen to start
- Some previous experience of financial analysis/reporting - from a Retail/Wholesale/Consumer institution or major Blue Chip.
- Ambitious, driven and keen to develop your career further
- Confident, extremely engaging, with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
- Able to work effectively within a vibrant, fast-paced environment
- Warm, sociable, with an excellent sense of humour!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to develop your career as an analyst, working within a well-known and major luxury fashion group.