Insight and Strategic Analysis Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Insight and Strategic Analysis Manager - Central London (Perm)
Up to £57k + Benefits Package
UK based Charity
Central London, UK
An exciting opportunity is available for an Insight and Strategic Analysis Manager to join a leading UK Charity based near Covent Garden.
The role is required to deliver analytical projects which drive forward the team's strategy to innovate and improve customer relationship management.
This role will suit an experienced and numerate data professional with at least 4 years of relevant experience in a Lead Analyst position, building/using statistical models and delivering analysis on a routine / non-routine basis. Relationship management between internal stakeholders as well as external clients and agencies is required as well as a proficiency in presenting complex information to influential leaders within the business.
Skills / Environment:
- Strong numerate background (statistical degree or similar)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in application of statistical models (Segmentation, logistic regression)
- Use of SPSS syntax or similar (SAS, etc)
- Skilled in MS Excel (Pivot Tables, etc)
- Experience of presenting and use of MS PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills