IT Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk Technician (1st / 2nd Line) Rolling Shift Pattern
Contract... Full time and Permanent
Location... Central London, NW13ER
Nearest Tube Stations... Euston Square, Warren Street, Kings Cross
Hours / Shift Pattern...
We are extending our Helpdesk / Service Desk Team to provide twenty-four hour coverage, and require up to four new employees for the following three-week shift pattern:
Monday to Friday:
Week 1... 07:00 to 16:00
Week 2... 09:00 to 18:00
Week 3... 14:00 to 23:00
Weekends (All Worked From Home / Remotely):
Exact rota details for weekend work is TBC, but flexibility available for the right candidates:
07:00 to 16:00
14:00 to 23:00
23:00 to 07:00
About The Role...
Addison Lee is a company that is growing globally and there is a need for four additional Helpdesk Analysts who can help provide first and second line support to the business community.
The Helpdesk Analyst will be a member of the Helpdesk Team which consists of six team members (growing to a team of ten shortly).
The successful applicants would be expected to work closely with their line manager and other members of the team as appropriate to resolve internal queries.
- To work as part of a first and second line support team, answering calls from business users in multiple geographic locations.
- Work will be undertaken in accordance with service level agreements to ensure that all support calls and help desk requests are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- The key tasks of the roles are...
- Ensure support calls are logged, updated and followed through to resolution on the helpdesk system.
- Resolve 2nd line support incidents on the network, VOIP phones, servers, workstations, printers and mobile devices.
- To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
- Administration of Active Directory Users and Computers
- Set-up of new starters on the system
- Carry out day to day maintenance, administration and support on all computer systems as per the daily operations check list.
- Email server mailbox maintenance including archiving
- Asset management and tracking
- Work with project teams to help implement internal systems
- Familiarise yourself with the network and all applications and increase your understanding of the system interfaces and operational interdependencies
What We Are Looking For...
- At least 1 years of experience of 1st or 2nd line support in a Windows-based environment
- Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 7 and Server 2012/2008
- Proficient in Mac OS X operating systems is also desirable
- Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience of ICT Security (AV, Firewalls), DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles, IP Telephony and Virtualization Technologies desirable.