Contact Centre Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Do you have outstanding customer service and client interaction skills?
Do you have experience managing a team?
Do you have experience or an interest within an Automotive sector?
Purpose of Job:
Our lovely client is looking for a Contact Centre Manager. You will be based in our client’s site in Coventry. Your role is to be responsible for the operational delivery and client relationship management of an automotive account delivering customer services across multiple contact channels.
Knowledge, experience, skills and relevant qualifications for this job:
- Proven experience in a call centre management position
- Experience in managing clients, preferably automotive
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of budgeting reporting and procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencer
- Team player, with exceptional motivational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise work or resources to achieve set objectives; prompt & response with any work undertaken.
What you will be doing:
- Engage with direct reports to identify prioritise and deliver good performance
- Provide leadership and management of direct reports
- Ensure KPIs and the general operation is delivered to the client
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Collect and analyse call-centre statistics to ensure the company are on track across all KPIs
- Implement remedial action plans for any underperformance
- Ensure that staff are being performance managed
- Co-ordinate HR processes where applicable
- Design clear and effective business information and ensure it is delivered to internal stakeholders, the clients and the board where appropriate monitored and refined.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies ensuring that these are highlighted and mitigation plans put in place where possible
- Accurate planning and tracking of deliverables and ensuring stakeholders are regularly appraised of status and progress.
Full Time. Contracted role to start ASAP until 31st December 2017
Salary range - £35-£45k