3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit a School Premises Assistant to be based at a school in North London. You'll be working school hours - opening the gates before school starts and be reporting to the Head Teacher. You will be responsible for a wide range of duties connected with the upkeep of the fabric and grounds of the site together with supporting the daily operational needs of the school. You will have a DBS that is clear to work in schools. This school is In Tottenham.
The position is a permanent role starting with immediate effect.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure arrangements are in place for the locking and unlocking of school buildings.
- Operation of the school’s security alarm systems including provision of out of hours call out.
- Act as a registered key holder for the site
- Carry out reactive and proactive maintenance as required
- Ensure minor and temporary repairs are completed as required
- Organise the routine testing of fire, emergency lighting and water systems
- Weekly maintenance and safety checks of all school vehicles, maintaining a log
- Carry out grounds maintenance as required
- Ensure the site remains clean and tidy at all times
- Carry out daily weekly and monthly cleaning duties as agreed with the Head
- Ensure annual deep cleans are undertaken
- Ensure stock of cleaning and sanitary items are maintained at suitable levels
- Self-managed team player
- DIY / maintenance skills
- Good communicator
- Knowledge and or qualifications Health and Safety / Building requirements
For more information please contact Alisdair at Lynx Education.
Lynx Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please be aware that if you don’t hear back from one of the consultants at Lynx Education within a week of applying for this position, you have not been successful this time. Due to the high amount of responses we get to our job advertisements, we are unable to respond to everyone. Thank you for your time and interest in this post.