Staines (with some travel)
£35,000 - 40,000 per annum + company benefits and 25% discretionary bonus
My client is looking for an experienced Local Marketing Manager to join their expanding team on a permanent basis in Staines.
The main purpose of the role is to drive revenue through sales of the properties and Club and Care services and secondly, longer-term, to build a lifestyle brand that has meaning and standing in the market.
There will be some travel throughout the UK involved in this role so it is ideal if you hold a full UK driving licence.
My client have been building and managing luxury properties for over 10 years, but their experience in providing high-quality properties and care for older people goes back much further. Over 30 years on, they have grown to be a successful company.
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy and optimised approaches to drive visitor numbers and ultimately sales
- Develop Local marketing plans for assigned properties to deliver agreed sales, aligned to the National marketing approaches and including proposed spend level
- Contribute to the development of standardised materials and work with relevant Managers to support appropriate activity
- Create and manage major networks and partnerships within the Local community to raise the profile of the buildings amongst referrers, opinion leaders and Local VIPs.
- Ensure delivery of all marketing materials and advertising for assigned properties, liaising with key stakeholders and agencies as relevant
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure optimised web presence for assigned business areas including images, content and SEM visibility
- Develop the marketing database and CRM activity, including target lists and customer groups, identifying new initiatives and liaising with Sales
- Agree sales event plans with Sales and Operations and manage major customer events and launches to drive visitor numbers and support sales targets
- Develop and deliver Local PR plan in line with National plan, working with PR agency and Local media
- Manage phasing of the Marketing Budget to agreed levels, optimising cost per sale and providing monthly analysis of spend
- Analyse, evaluate and adapt marketing activity, looking at response rates, cost per response and impact on the company brand to maximise ROI and ensure fastest rate of sale
- Be aware and comply with Company and statutory requirements.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Some previous experience in a marketing role, managing the development of marketing materials including advertising, direct marketing and web creative, particularly at a Local level.
- Have some digital marketing experience.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be proactive, creative and have strong attention to detail
- Have proven experience of meeting deadlines and goals and be a strong team player whilst still achieving set objectives
If you're seeking a new role within a large, reputable organisation then apply now for immediate consideration.