Digital Marketing Manager (User engagement) to £60,000
An experienced Digital Marketing Manager is needed for a successful leader in the technology and travel sector. This dynamic business has a highly experienced background in technology and software development. They love developing things that make a difference. Their team is made up of a mixture of techy experts and creatives and they're looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to further drive the business and their products.
Up to £60,000
Full Time, Permanent
- Managing communication with Corporate Clients, End Users and Investors to promote the business and increase interest and engagement
- Managing and implementing the planning, creation and execution of all digital marketing activities with strong analytical evidence, including social media, promotions, retargeting, display ads, SEO, PPC and affiliate programmes
- Managing and ownership for our website
- Creating and executing digital Marketing campaigns using our database management on a daily/weekly email basis campaigns including planning, design briefs, email merge and proof reading, distribution and reporting
- Overseeing the creating, implementing and day to day management of third party listings
- Writing and briefing creative designers and web developers on digital marketing campaigns, including design, build, testing and deployment
- Working to a set of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and reporting and evaluating on key indicators to the business
- At least 3-4 years' experience digital marketing management
- Proven experience growing online communities through social channels
- A track record of driving growth for a customer base
- A proven track-record managing and delivering a digital marketing calendar across multiple channels
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a creative team with a dynamic working culture. This is a key role, unlocking new and exciting audiences as this business continues to grow.