Part time Wed and Fri Credit Controller, Tower Bridge
4 days left
- Part Time
Part time (Wed and Fri) Credit Controller, Tower Bridge
A trusted and modern organisation that operates within the property sector, bringing to it's consumers useful resources when it comes to finding, moving and managing their homes through it's digital platforms. This is an exciting and vibrant company to work for and a great team to be part of. Gorgeous office in a well-connected location in central London!
This is a part time permanent position, Wednesday and Friday only, paying up to £28k pro rata.
The role /responsibilities
Currently they are looking for a Credit Controller to join the accounting team. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for providing a robust credit control service for the various business units. You will be interacting with customers, other team members and the customer service team, with duties including:
- Point of contact for all internal and external billing queries
- Daily collection activities and maintenance of the sales ledger
- Chasing outstanding & overdue debt
- Working proactively to ensure accounts do not become overdue
- Meet agreed targets set
- Maintaining monthly payment plans
- Liaise with other members of teams to resolve customer disputes
- Taking payments by card
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Maintenance of the sales ledger
- Assist with any project work, administrative tasks
- Ad-hoc tasks
What they are looking for
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Work on own initiative
- Well organised
How to apply?
This role is for an immediate start and you must be able to begin ASAP.
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Email me, Barry Yeung, on to discuss in confidence.