Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
Blackwaters is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager of behalf of one of the UK's fastest growing Food and Beverage brands.
Based in Central London, this role has responsible for broad financial management of the "brands" business. Working closely with sales and marketing, this role will also have significant commercial input to the business.
- Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly brand P&L performance analysis (vs budget and prior year) by brand by market together with clear interpretation of the results and implications for future trading
- Detailed review of monthly overheads and accruals with brand and sales teams to ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Forecasting/Budgeting - Assist the brand and commercial teams in the preparation of their submissions and analysing the outputs
- Preparation of group budget P&L model and outputs and intercompany allocations.
- Coach and support the brand marketing team to improve their financial understanding
- Preparation of support schedules for key accounts in the Balance Sheet e.g. accruals and provisions
- Preparation and analysis of month and year end reports
- Assist in all areas of budgeting, forecasting and preparation of strategic plans
- Maintaining the pricing models to support sales decisions
- Provision of ad-hoc support and financial analysis to commercial and brand teams
- Support ad hoc internal audit reviews and M&A activity
Reporting into the financial controller, this role has great onward career opportunity.
We're looking for the following:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Good "all round" reporting and analysis experience
- FMCG or Food and Beverage experience
- Commercial acumen