Immediately Available Credit Controller
Immediately Available Credit Control Position
To assist and support the Credit Control Manager in ensuring all credit control activities are undertaken on an accurate and timely basis.
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager the main duties of the role to include -
- Credit management
- Chase outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Prepare weekly Credit Control reports and settling up new accounts on the ledger
- Sales ledger - input and raising invoices, receipts, reconciliations and issuing monthly statements
- Cash allocation and posting onto the system
- Dealing with all account queries
- Processing and collecting payments in conjunction with agreed payment terms
- Credit checking
- Maintain good customer relationships at all times
- Assist with ad hoc duties as required to support other roles within the finance department.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong administration skills
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to work on own initiative, calmly under pressure.
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a credit controller
£16k plus bonus
25 days holidays plus bank holidays
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and part qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry.