Digital Marketing Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Citycom is a fast growing business and has been established since 2009 as one of the UK's leading 'All in One’ Business Telecommunications providers. Our success is built on the foundations of delivering 'WorldClass’ customer support & product innovation. We always hire the best talent and are as dedicated to our workforce as we are to our customers; as such we pride ourselves on offering exceptional training, guidance and career development. We are a highly reputed and long-established supplier of voice and data network services in London and continuing to further develop our voice solutions & data network operations, to maximise growth and capitalise on our strong position in the B2B market.
In line with on-going business success there is now a requirement for a Digital Marketer to join the team. The role is based in Brentford. In this mixed and varied role you will work across the full marketing mix, with a focus on CRM, website and company social channels, utilising the business Salesforce and Pardot platforms. There will also be a focus on Content creation with Paid traffic campaigns through various social media channels.
• Lead company's marketing efforts, show initiative and creativity to achieve progress;
• Run Pardot based email campaigns;
• Work with data on regular basis to identify companies and individuals within target markets;
• Write copy and create content on regular basis.
• Run company social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Ad words)
• 2 years' experience in Digital Media and Marketing
• Previous experience developing and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies in B2B environment
• Experience in creating automated marketing campaigns through CMS and CRM integration (Salesforce and Pardot)
• Previous and Recent experience of working with SalesforcePardot is a must
• Very good copy writing skills to power inbound marketing.
• Demonstrable immersion in online communities and working knowledge of managing social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ad words and WordPress
• Target Driven
• Be a fun and contributing team member
• Ideally be degree educated
Hours of work: 9-6 Monday to Friday
Holidays: 28 days (inclusive of public and Bank holidays)