Finance Assistant - Advertising
1 day left
- Full Time
Handle are proud to recruit a Finance Assistant for a growing Branding Agency within London. This role would suit a sharp and ambitious individual looking to build their finance career within the creative industry.
As Finance Assistant you will play a pivotal role within the finance team, supporting the Finance Director and Financial Controller to ensure effective and accurate finance operations across Accounts Payable & Receivable.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* All bank receipts and payments to be posted from bank onto Sage.
* Bank Balances to be sent to MD and FD
* Posting supplier invoices on finance system.
* Posting and managing employee expenses
* Petty cash and cash box reconciliation
* Ad hoc payments
* Dealing with Supplier, Customer & Employee queries
* Recording project expenses to ensure accurate billing
* Raising sales invoices - ensuring our invoicing complies with all client requirements.
* Cash Advances
* Employee Expenses payment run
* Weekly Supplier payment run
* Weekly Bank reconciliation - GBP, Euro and USD.
* Credit control - keeping the debtors schedule up to date to flow into the cashflow.
* Credit card statement Reconciliation
* Creditors & Debtors Ledger Reconciliation
* Top 20 Supplier statement reconciliation's
* Bank reconciliations
* Assisting with the monthly WIP billing.
* Fixed Assets reconciliation
We are looking for someone ideally with 1-2 year's Finance experience that would like to move into a creative environment. The ideal candidate will have strong Excel and Word skills, as well as the ability to meet deadlines within a busy work environment. This role would suit someone that is passionate about working media and has an ambitious outlook.
This role offers excellent benefits and a fantastic work environment, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.