3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an exciting and well-established company within the communications industry, is seeking a driven and motivated Sales Coordinator to join their busy team in Great Yarmouth.
Sales Coordinators play a key role in supporting the sales team, by providing a resource for the Account Managers. They work in a challenging and competitive environment, managing all sales-related tasks, providing excellent customer service, and supporting the Account Managers. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate aptitude to be able to progress within the organisation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Account Managers
- Raise Sales Orders & Proforma Invoices
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Raise Credit Notes
- Work closely with the Warehouse to ensure prompt same day despatch
- Provide dispatch confirmations to customers
- Process airtime top ups and activations (Iridium & Inmarsat)
- Handle customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Manage Export Regulation End User Statements
- Prepare and follow up on quotes when required
- Liaise with internal departments to solve customer queries
- Follow up with customers on sales campaigns
- Keep CRM updated with correct customer data
- Effective communication with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Collating sales related information for the Account Managers
- Potential to manage a small set of customer accounts
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
Starting salary for the role is £18,000, however there would also be a performance related bonus available which will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.