Financial Director - Legal Services
4 days left
- Full Time
About Our Client
Thriving legal services business based on the outskirts of Liverpool are looking to recruit an FD in a newly created role to oversee the finance department and continue to support the partners as the firm continues to grow.
The FD will play a pivotal role within the finance department and work closely with the partners.
- Direct management of the accounts team
- Preparation, management and review of budgeting and forecasting processes to provide the board of directors with meaningful financial information to facilitate the continued growth of the company
- Preparation, management and review of the monthly management accounts
- Management of cash flow ensuring the company has sufficient funds in meeting its liabilities as they fall due.
- Management of accounting systems and other internally used software
- Liaising with the external accountants with regard to managing the statutory accounts and corporation tax process.
- Preparation of monthly board packs for monthly board meetings
- Management of the company’s insurance contracts, ensuring it has the appropriate cover in all areas.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Financial support and analysis to all parts of the business
- Looking at process improvements, increased efficiencies, identifying areas of weakness/lack of profitability, internal controls
- Ensuring the company adheres to the guidelines set out within SRA (Solicitor Accounts Rules)
The Successful Applicant
Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA Accountant looking for their next step with a growing company. Previous experience of managing staff and developing individuals and experience within Legal Services is a must.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.