Tutor/Assessor - Essex & London x 2
- Full Time
A leading Ofsted 'Outstanding’ provider of work based learning is seeking a talented tutor/assessor to support with our rapidly expanding business administration and management provision, utilising a blend of stand-up delivery and one to one coaching and assessment.
You will be responsible for your own caseload of around 40 apprentices and work closely with their employers to develop their apprentice’s skills, abilities and knowledge using our fully integrated e-learning provision. You will be supported to deliver full apprenticeship frameworks, including functional skills.
No two days are the same, with the majority of learning taking place in the workplace itself, you will get to experience a diverse range of individuals and organisations. Your passion for learning will empower future leaders to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential.
The role is field based with 2 dedicated days per month for team meetings and individual CPD, held at our head office in Twickenham. Hawk is an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression.
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor
- Minimum of 3 years sector experience in at least 2 of the following vocational areas: business and administration, management, team leading, learning and development,warehousing and logistics
- Committed to your own career development
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Strong maths, English and ICT skills - functional skills delivery required
- A passion to teach and develop individuals to fulfil their potential
- Flexible and adaptable, enabling you to build rapport with our diverse learners and employers
- Experience of using e-portfolio
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Willing to travel daily within London and surrounding areas
What we offer:
- An Investor in People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Company phone, laptop and pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
We have 2 vacancies available so if you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.