- Full Time
Right time, right place and the right quantities, with superb analytical abilities thrown in, are just some of the thought processes and skills of the Assistant Merchandiser we are looking for. You will be rewarded with autonomy and personal development, good work-life balance, subsidised gym membership, generous clothing discount and interest travel loan, to name a few.
We are expanding and the pace is fast and therefore we are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to:
- maintain an optimum stock level through re-buys, re-phasing of intake and recommending opportunities for increasing sales
- provide comprehensive analysis of historical performance, for strategy & lessons learnt meetings
- provide timely analysis of current performance and be pro-active in interpreting, communicating and acting upon results
- ensure that the WSSI tool reflects accurate trading position
- review store performance, identify risks and opportunities
- manage and develop the Merchandising Admin Assistants
We are looking for candidates with strong merchandising experience gained in fashion retailing. You will need to have operated as a Senior Allocator as a minimum to be considered for this role. You will have an impeccable high standard of accuracy, attention to detail and communication skills.
If this sounds like you apply now, we would love to hear from you.
We are a fashion brand that is steeped in artisan craftsmanship and uniquely curated products made from natural fibres that adorns our customers. We trade from a number of stores across the UK, in Guernsey and online.
We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible. However, sometimes we will not be able to due to the large number of applications.