EMEA IT Security & Risk Manager
EMEA IT Security & Risk Manager
Human Capital Ventures are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a Globally Recognised Professional Services and Management Consulting Organisation whose clients include numerous Global 1000 companies, more than 80 percent of the world's largest 100 financial institutions as well as a number of the world’s governments and associated agencies, helping them optimize their business, improve efficiency and accelerate performance.
As a member of the Information Technology Services Team, the IT Security & Risk Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure that our clients Operational Security & Risk Profiling are defined, secured and continuously improved. In addition, this role will develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders for the department built on trust, expertise, integrity and a shared mutual interest to our client, their assets and their partner's reputations.
Although this position is working internally for the business, an essential part of this position is supporting our clients Management Consultants in pre-sales activities, assisting them in the bid and tender process, crafting responses to RFI’s/RFQ’s/RFP’s and completing security questionnaires pertaining to corporate Information Security policy and procedures. You will be heavily involved in third-party assurance and supply chain security, providing input to our client’s legal counsel in the review and sign off of master service agreements. Prior experience working for a third-party consulting organisation or vendor is highly desired with experience support the bid and tender process.
- Reporting to the IT Security Director and responsible for the 3-person team located between London and Eastern Europe
- Provide oversight, coordination and management of Security & Risk projects
- Understand and ensure our client's security related Partner Proposals, questionnaires, and technology risk related requests are addressed
- Ensure logical security processes, controls and life cycles are followed efficiently and aligned to deliver compliance with security policies
- Act as the point of contact for internal ITS audits, coordinate audit activities, review evidence provided and manage responses for issues identified and published in audit reports
- Provide security consulting and technical assistance with the evaluation & selection and secure deployment of new IT systems
- Review vulnerability and compliance reports and ensure the open vulnerabilities and compliance gaps are tracked to closure and/or exception
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security with proven
experience managing and implementing information security solutions
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
experience is required. An advanced degree (e.g. MBA with concentration in
information systems) a plus
- Certifications in one or more of the following:
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
o Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
Location: Central London
Salary: £65k - £75k per annum basic
Benefits: < 30% Bonus + Good Holiday + Private Medical + Excellent Pension + More