Experis are currently recruiting a Reporting Accountant to work for a leading engineering based in Plymouth. You will work in a small finance team responsible for supporting month end reporting and group requirements.As a Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of budgets and forecasts for various cost centres
- Month end reporting
- Monitoring of the overhead costs
- Consolidating monthly reports to satisfy group requirements
- Report writing and variance analysis
- Ideally Part qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA - QBE will be considered
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using SAP is an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 organisation that can offer excellent career progression and exposure to senior stakeholders within the business.What's on offer?
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 + Benefits
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next two weeks. Closing date - Friday 28th July 2017.