An Assistant Manager is needed to work within a thriving business based in Norwich. The right individual can expect a competitive salary of £14,000 - £16,000 + bonus for hitting store sales targets. Working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, and Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm (working a 5 day week). Bank holidays 10.00am - 4.00pm.
Working alongside the store Retail team and Branch Manager, you will be making good use of your extensive sales and customer service experience to ensure no sales opportunity is missed. Familiarising yourself with the store products you will thrive on achieving agreed sales and margin targets.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Carry out agreed procedures for after sales customer care and anniversary follow up
- Monitors all sales activity and ensures sales are completed promptly and customers kept informed of any delays or other issues
- Regularly achieves agreed sales and margin targets
- Maintains awareness of competitor activity and reports it
- Maintains branch merchandising to standard set by manager and in compliance with company policy
- Implements agreed sales and promotional activity according to agreed timetables
- Recommends sales and promotional activity to manager
- Maintains a clean, tidy and welcoming environment throughout the branch
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to assist in the management of their own store. This job will suit a Salesperson, perhaps someone with experience of the construction industry, who loves dealing with people in a friendly and professional way and who enjoys the challenge of aiming and achieving goals.
If you would like to find out more about this role please call Jean Knappitt
. Or send a current CV