PR Executive - Marketing Consultancy
In this PR Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading, Investor/Financial Public Relations and Marketing consultancy with a mission to break the mould of traditional financial and corporate PR. Setting a new standard for integrated PR, IR, marketing and communication programmes, they deliver transparent, intelligent and compelling strategies which provide visibility, add value and make budgets work harder.
The consultancy has an outstanding track-record of delivering intelligent and creative campaigns. Driven by a partnership of business-minded people with proven skills, its clients span across several sectors including natural resources, renewable energy, agriculture, health & leisure, and aerospace (to name a few).
Looking for PR graduate jobs? They are now looking for a bright and proactive PR Executive with a keen interest in PR to join their tight-knit team in the heart of London.
In this PR Executive graduate job, you will be working within a tight-knit team and be responsible for supporting Senior Account Managers on a diverse portfolio of accounts comprised of London-listed clients with international operations. You will be involved in implementing PR campaigns, managing social media strategies for clients and attending client meetings. You will need to have a passion for investor and financial public relations.
In this PR Executive graduate job, your role will include:
- Planning and implementing proactive and effective PR campaigns
- Attending client meetings and building professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Writing press releases, articles and other documentation which meet often tight deadlines
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with journalists, analysts and investors
- Reading and learning around the sectors in which clients' operate as well as the general market
- Proof-reading clients' and co-workers' written work with 100% accuracy
- Working on a number of annual reports (both print and online), website and other corporate communications projects
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2:1 from a top university
- Previous PR experience is desirable but not essential
- A proactive and can-do attitude, with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both within the office and when representing the Consultancy - excellent client service is crucial to the company's success.
- A team player - the Consultancy is comprised of a dynamic and ambitious team with a defined growth strategy to achieve its vision
- Experience of managing and implementing social media strategies for corporate clients
- A knowledge of design, print and digital is desirable
What else is on offer?
- The opportunity to work with a close-knit team working in a creative fast-paced environment open to innovation
- As an employee owned business, there is potential to grow with the company and become a partner in the future
- Travel opportunities through trade shows and potential site visits
- Healthcare package after a year of employment
Looking for PR graduate jobs and want to take your communications experience to the next stage? Apply for this PR Executive graduate job in London today!