Junior Presentation Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
Junior Presentation Specialist
Monday to Friday
£28,000 per annum
A brand new inspiring junior Creative Presentations Specialist position has just become available working full time Monday to Friday from 2pm-10pm. This is a new permanent position paying up to £28,000 per annum. This new role is going to be working for a highly prestigious West End based financial services company which offers fantastic career development, great prospects and a generous benefits and bonus package. This role calls for a confident Presentations Specialist with an infectious personality to join their buzzy vibrate team. The successful candidate must have experience working within professional services and have expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Any experience with the Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Accurately create and amend presentations / documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards
- Ensure all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations / documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs
- Promptly raise issues / areas of development with management together with possible options for consideration to facilitate a swift resolution
- Possess a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to provide graphics cover
- Ensure all work is quality checked to the highest standards - proofing own and others’ work
- Ensure a smooth and effective handovers, as required
- Punctually and accurately record all required information, including use of job tracking system and the workflow team board
- Communicate effectively with workflow, management, client and team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational requirements and manage client expectations
- Produce and modify Adobe PDF documents (including adding and amending watermarks, headers & footers, security, scanning, redaction)
- Create functional, bespoke presentations / documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Office 2007 / 2010)
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills; possessing a "right first time" attitude
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the Bank to the highest levels of professionalism
- Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong solution and service delivery focus
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and deal effectively with challenging time critical situations
- Strong advanced charting and working knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) is advantageous
If this exciting opportunity to work for a successful finance company with career development fits your job search and can work between the hours of 2pm-10pm, please send your CV to Katie Sparks at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.