4 days left
- Full Time
A leading Central London company are working closely with a huge home entertainment brand on the launch of their brand new ecommerce website. They're looking for Ecommerce type figure to own the launch and essentially become the business owner for the website. The scope of this position is beyond that of a normal e-commerce managers’ role challenging the successful candidate to combine platform, digital marketing and e-commerce experience to deliver the vision for this site.
1. Deliver the best in class Retail shopper experience for the brand
2. Planning and execution of all of the retail campaigns across the shop including; pricing, creative, launch communications and range selections.
3. Ownership and maximisation of the KPI’s for the shop including, revenues, units, traffic, impressions, conversions and database engagement.
4. Influencing marketing teams to maximise the exposure of the UK Online Shop within their marketing communication plans week in week out.
5. Influencing of the retail Marketing team to deliver the correct creative look and feel for the retail campaigns on site.
• Approx 6 years of experience in an B2C digital marketing/e-commerce role
• Approx 4 years of experience working with high profile consumer brands
• Ability to own the site optimization development roadmap including the ability to design and produce an analytical and statistical reporting suite.
• Understanding of target customer journey and digital channel mix in order to create, deliver and evaluate a strong consumer targeting strategy, seeking out revenue opportunities and developing engaging campaigns to drive sales and advocacy. Digital channel mix to include paid search (including Google Shopping), paid social and email.
• Advanced understanding of SEO best practice with the ability to guide on-going technical SEO requirements as well as using onsite tactics to deliver strong search engine rankings