Children’s Registered Manager
- Full Time
Children`s Registered Manager -
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established company to work in one their services in the Livingston area. This market leading company are looking for a passionate individual who believes that every child matters and strives for positive outcomes from children in their care. They are looking for an experienced and organised individual who will oversee the running of our home. This will be a perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop within their career and develop this newly opening service!
The main responsibilities of the Children`s Home Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Children`s Home Manager include:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management children and young people or your Level 4 registered Managers Award.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children`s Residential facilities.
- Successful applicants must have a Minimum of five years child care experience and a minimum of two years` experience in Management.
- Strong staff management.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
If you are interested in this Children`s Registered Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."