Sales Assistant - Selfridges - Full-time
2 days left
- Full Time
Nestlé UK & Ireland
Boutique Sales Assistant - Selfridges, London
£17,576pa + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
What can you expect?
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Coffee Specialist who is able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment in which the Nespresso business operates. You will contribute to the growing success of the brand. We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Vivalto, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
Our network of Boutique stores has recently expanded – which means we have brand new roles for some fantastic Boutique Coffee Specialists. We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Vivalto, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
· - Brand ambassador for Nespresso
· - Providing exceptional customer service
· - Welcoming customers to the Boutique
· - Ensure a premium customer experience and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
Who are we looking for?
· - Someone who has experience with in the retail industry ideally from a luxury background.
· - Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service utilizing your communication and interpersonal skills
· - Someone who has experience in working with large organisations within the retail sector but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the requisite skill-set.
· - A confident and personal individual
· - Someone who is able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support where needed.
What you will need to know
Take responsibility, show motivation and you can expect great opportunities. As part of Nestlé SA, we offer first-class training and development. Plus, you can count on us for an attractive benefits package. It includes a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus and 25 days’ holiday – with bank holidays on top. We’re interviewing soon so please don’t delay your application.
To find out more about Nespressoplease visit:
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.