Service Team Leader
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Team Leader
Job ref: J029027
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Salary: up to £25,000 dependant on experience
Our client, have an exciting new opportunity for a Service Team Leader to join the team. In the role you will be responsible for the team of service coordinators who manage satellite based engineers working throughout the UK. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Team Leader or Management role in a busy and customer facing environment, strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel) and ideally have CRM systems.
* Provide leadership and mentor/coaching to the team of Service Coordinators
* Hands on participation in the Service department activities
* Act as an escalation point
* Carry out appraisals and reviews- highlight personal development issues and plan actions and objectives to address
* Involvement in the recruitment process including interviews
* Liaise with customers
* Manage engineers diary’s
Skills and experience
* Able to organise and prioritise own workload
* Able to think on your feet and resolve problems
* A outgoing individual
* A great work ethic
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.