Sharepoint Support Analyst
Our client are a fast growing business.
They now require a SharePoint Analyst to join the team.
Typical duties are;
• Respond to 2nd and 3rd line customer IT issues by helpdesk and phone
• Configure and maintain applications in support of customer needs
• Provide escalation path for support calls from Technical Specialists
• Day-to-day problem solving of hosted/client Windows Server environments
• Monitor and maintenance of hosted environment performance
• Maintenance of the ticketing support system
The following experience and capabilities are preferred:
• Experience supporting end users with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and online
• Professional experience in Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
• Good background in Microsoft Windows Networks/Infrastructure
• Proven 1st line support and issue triage,
• Experience of web servers, specifically IIS including configuration and diagnostic capabilities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server Products (e.g. SQL, Exchange, Lync), Office 365/SharePoint Online, Cloud environments or Scripting with PowerShell is advantageous.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Full training, support and 'on the job’ knowledge share, covering Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online will be given.