Optical Customer Service Advisor - Liverpool
3 days left
- Full Time
A full time Optical Customer Service Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Liverpool within their Sales Order Processing department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
Temp to perm contract - Start ASAP
You will work as part of the Sales Order Processing team resolving any questions and queries via telephone, email or any other appropriate means making sure the customer is left satisfied. You will be interacting with internal colleagues, making sure all complaints and customer issues are resolved essentially making sure you build long term business relationships.
Mains Tasks will be;
- Processing orders from Opticians by phone, fax and email
- To resolve all queries in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- To provide technical information regarding frames and lenses to Opticians
- When applicable, to supply advice on the dispensing of glasses in order to resolve queries from practices
- To build a rapport with key clients
- To deal with inbound calls/queries in a polite and efficient manor - ensuring the customer is left satisfied.
- To fully interact with the supply chain across the relevant departments
You MUST have an excellent knowledge of the Optical industry, ideally working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and enjoy building good working relationships with clients. Organisation and attention to detail are also key qualities the client is looking for, as administration tasks are also involved.
The role is to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The salary on offer is between £16,000 to £18,000.
This is a temp to perm contract which requires someone to start ASAP.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call .