Spanish or Italian Credit Controller
5 days left
- Full Time
Spanish or Italian Speaking Credit Controller
Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
My Client is seeking a Credit Controller to join their reputable organisation. Due to this company dealing with clients overseas they are looking for someone who is Fluent in Spanish or Italian. This is an exciting company to work for, and somewhere the employees treat each other like one big family!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with dealers on issues on invoicing and memos
- Enhance working relationships with the occasional need to make personal visits accompanied by Credit Manager or Sales Management representative
- Allocate customer receipts into the Accounts Receivable module accurately on a daily basis
- Ensure that invoices, debit/credit memos, statements, reminders etc are distributed by e-mail/post as required
- Analyse and provide information, at least monthly, on bad and doubtful debts per account
- Work with external third-party providers including Credit Reporting and Collection Agencies
- Cover for other Credit Controllers during absence and holidays
- Cover for other accounting areas during absence and holiday
- Provide administrative and language support to other departments as required
- Identify approved process improvements and implement them once approved
We will be putting together a shortlist to send over to the client by the end of this week, so please get in touch now if this sounds like the job for you!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.