1 day left
- Full Time
A leading service provider is looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator
Your new company
An exciting Facilities Management Company is looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join their vibrant and dynamic team to support their growth, working for their client based in the City of London. This client offers a busy and diverse environment, perfect for someone looking for their next challenge.
Your new role
As a Helpdesk Coordinator you will take ownership of the daily administration of paperwork and processes associated to this contract. The main requirements include:
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve required Client Service Level's
- Demonstrate consistent excellent standards of diligence
- Adaptable to a variety of works and contract demands
- Have a logical and organised method to the 100% completion of all works
- Able to prioritise and multi-task to a high level, whilst achieving strict deadlines
- Able to liaise with Engineer's and Sub Contractors and ensure standards of works are maintained
- Competent in providing professional communication to the Contracts Manager and all related client personnel.
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel - in order to produce detailed Excel and Word reports
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience within Facilities, have a proactive and 'can do' attitude and excellent customer service. Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential and the ability to prioritise high work loads in order to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a reputable company in the heart of London who can offer progression and training along with company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.