M&E Team Leader
Marks Consulting Partners are currently working with a well respected organisation based in London Bridge who are currently looking for a team leader within their M&E team. The team consists of 4 Senior Maintenance Engineers who directly manage a team of 20+ engineers who cover both planned and reactive maintenance throughout the organisations estate. We are looking for someone with both Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
The Maintenance team (of which the Team Leader is the Supervisor) will have responsibility for the operational performance and safety of their buildings at all times, and will have responsibility for liaising with specialist sub contractors and other building dedicated engineers to maintain high quality service delivery and maximum system uptime.
This is a full time position and would ideally be suited to a qualified engineer.
Key Responsibilities -
• Develop a complete familiarity with the operation and recovery of all business critical systems within their building portfolio.
• Carry out the planned preventative maintenance programme and ensure compliance with all relevant guidelines, statutory acts and regulations and ensure relevant feedback of compliance issues and actions are shared with relevant teams e.g. Sustainability Team. Update site-specific work schedules and re-programme regularly
• Take specific responsibility for the maintenance and operation of the sites critical, electrical and HVAC services.
• Maintain a Safe Systems of Work process and periodically update as may be required.
• Manage and conduct fault finding across all engineering infrastructures.
• Conduct statutory system and asset testing and report accordingly.
• Deal responsibly with emergencies and breakdowns.
• Attendance may also be required occasionally outside normal hours to deal with certain maintenance procedures and specialist critical system contractors.
• Liaise with, monitor and control the activities of all outside contractors working on site
• Minimise the risk of plant failure and breakdown and promote a Reliability Centred and Conditioned based proactive maintenance process.
• Be responsible for and ensure the effectiveness of the team in terms of technical competency, HR, Safety and service delivery.
• Maintain OP’s & EOP’s and conduct test drills/ Scenario training on a monthly basis.
Company Overview Marks Consulting Partners are a privately owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property and Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level.