Python Developers - CI / CD - Infrastructure Development
2 days left
- Full Time
Python Developers required with strong Python / Ansible Development skills, CI / CD, API's ideally RESTful and developing Python interfaces to API's and Python modules is required to work on one of the world's largest Openstack private Cloud solutions pushing the boundaries of cloud innovation is required by world leading technology giant in London.
As a Python Developer you will have
- Sound skills in Python and developing Python modules and interfaces with API's
- Python Development for infrastructure
- Linux skills
- Solid development practices including CI / CD
- RESTful or API experience
- An interest in large scale Cloud systems and infrastructure automation
Desirable skills as a Python developer would include
- Experience of large scale systems / high availability systems
- Experience of Openstack, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience of Ansible and writing Playbook or modules
- the ability to speak at conferences
This is an outstanding chance to broaden you skills and work on cloud automation at quite some scale.
- 135M daily transactions
- 7Bn daily API calls
- 5TB daily log data output
- 120,000 time-series monitoring points per second
- 1000 deployments per week
Roles are open at Mid and senior Developer and the company will offer a chance to become a Cloud expert on an award winning platform.
Relocation assistance could be provide for the right individual.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.