An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading UK Financial Organisation to support them in their efforts to be compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The GDPR project is the highest priority internal project for the firm, and impacts on every area of their operations.
The role will involve supporting the GDPR Project Manager in driving the delivery of the GDPR programme of work. The team will work closely with various work streams and lead key participants in the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Attending project meetings and following up on actions in between meetings
* Driving mini projects, ensuring delivery
* Assisting with project communication between work streams
* Tracking project progress
* Arranging and rescheduling project meetings
* Assisting in the preparation of Steering Group and Board report materials
* Preparing monthly project reports
Ideally, you will already have Project experience in a similar role, will have worked on large scale programme and already have an understanding of how to coordinate various work streams. An understanding of Agile project methodologies, especially use of Kanban boards would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, so if you believe you match the above description, please apply now to be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age