Key Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
- FTSE 100 award winning business
- Selling subscriptions to a market leading business intelligence platform
- Targeting the Commodities sector
- Maximising revenue across existing accounts
The Role: This market leading company are seeking a Key Account Manager to join their well-established team. Responsible for selling subscriptions to a portfolio of leading business intelligence products, the Key Account Manager will target C-Level Executives exclusively within the Commodities sector. Key Account Managers will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing accounts, selling new products to key clients and ensuring maximum revenue generation. As a fast paced and autonomous role, this is an ideal opportunity suited for high performing Key Account Manager.
The Company: As one of the leaders in their field, this FTSE 100 client lead the way in training, career progression and innovative services. An incredible culture, incentive scheme, progression plan and earning potential are just the beginning of what's on offer for the successful Key Account Manager.
As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling subscriptions to a portfolio of market leading business intelligence products
- Exclusively targeting the Commodities sector
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Networking clients to ensure maximum revenue potential is achieved.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3 years proven B2B sales experience
- Experience of successfully managing and increasing spend within high value key accounts
- Experience selling to Blue Chip clients
- Professional, autonomous, and engaging sales approach
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £50-58,000 basic plus £60,000 OTE
- European travel
- Flexible benefits, incentive scheme, 25 days' holiday, healthcare, and pension
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Josh Bennett .