IT Service Continuity
1 day left
- Full Time
IT Service Continuity - 3rd Party
You’ll bring the innovation. We’ll provide the need.
Change recruitment Group are working with their Financial Services client based in Edinburgh. They are currently seeking an IT Service Continuity 3rd Party Manager. This role will see you act as IT Service Continuity SME providing business support in the assessment and management of IT Service Continuity risks and policy related activities.
• Supporting the Procurement and Supplier Management policy and framework
• Defining, tracking and measuring the ITSC Supplier Management work and plan, continually improving and attesting our capability through a rigorous, well defined road map of Supplier IT Continuity testing and system understanding.
• Help define IT Disaster Recovery exercises to demonstrate capability, for both internal and external suppliers
• Creation of KPIs and MI to measure supplier quality and capability
• Adhering & supporting regulatory expectations on Operational Resilience and Resilience Functions.
Required skills/ experience:
• Service Continuity experience
• ITIL & IT experience
• Relationship and supplier management experience
To find out more, feel free to get in touch with Matt Kelly at Change Recruitment for a confidential chat, Or send your CV to Matt Kelly at Change Recruitment Group for immediate consideration.